Wonderful sounding silicon fuzz based on the tonebender mark II
This is a stand-alone version of the very popular fuzz circuit of the discontinued old Reuss RF01/02 Repeater Fuzz pedal, a BC548 based silicon fuzz for an extremely reliable, cool and potent sounding fuzz
Basically, this is the same as the Reuss Germanium Bender, but without the indiosyncrasies and demanding matching of the germanium transistors. They sound remarkably similar too.
Graphically the Reuss Fuzz is created as a companion to the Reuss Repeater pedal. Together these forms a Reuss RF02 Repeater Fuzz chopped in halfs. Add the Reuss Tone Booster and you have a nice little 'Dreamweapon' trio of pedals.
Demo coming a.s.a.p!
Reuss Fuzz specifications:
- Fuzz circuit from the discontinued Reuss RF02 Repeater Fuzz, based on the tonebender mark II, but built with silicon transistors
- Pedalboard friendly negative ground powered (contrary to vintage tonebender pedal)
- Extremely high build quality. Completely handmade in the European Union
- No SMD parts. Only vintage-style ’through hole’ construction
- Compact aluminium enclosure with a heavy silver metallic powder coat finish with UV printed graphics
- High quality Neutrik jacks, wired by hand
- Mammoth Electronics upgrade quality footswitch (good for at least 15000 stomps)
- Runs on a standard ’Boss-style’ 9V DC guitar pedal power supply or a 9V battery
- 24 months warranty against manufacturing faults
- Ships in a 'reuss' box and linen draw-string bag
- Fast worldwide shipping via DHL from Denmark. Your pedal is only few days away, no matter where you live. I ship Mondays and Thursdays
Download the Reuss Fuzz manual here
PLEASE NOTE: Prices at the webshop are listed without VAT. For customers in the European Union 25% VAT is added at check-out.