PRE-ORDER. Pedals ships from mid-late November 2019. Limited availability
Reuss Rite On
Authentic sixties garage fuzz
The Reuss Rite-On is a fun, charming and aggressive silicon fuzz based on the vintage 1960s Mosrite Fuzz-Rite pedal. It's a different fuzz from the usual Fuzz Faces and the Tonebenders. Perfect for buzzy bees-in-a-can types of sounds. Good for garage punk and primal rock'n'roll. Wild and weird.
The pedals are made with vintage new old stock BC329 transistors, which are also found in some of the best sounding vintage Big Muff pedals.
The artwork of the Rite On is designed by my friend and former band mate Jesper 'Yebo' Reginal, head of the Crunchy Frog label and drummer with The Tremolo Beer Gut (and more).
Only 25 pedals in the first batch!
Sound clips and more photos coming asap.
Reuss Rite On features and specifications:
- True to vintage circuit based on the 1960s "Fuzz-Rite" pedals
- Vintage new old stock BC329 transistors
- Extremely high build quality. Completely handmade in the European Union
- No SMD parts. Only vintage-style ’through hole’ construction
- Compact aluminium enclosure in a metallic blue "vein"powder coat finish with silk screen printed graphics
- High quality Neutrik jacks,
- Mammoth Electronics upgrade quality footswitch (good for at least 15000 stomps)
- Runs on a standard ’Boss-style’ 9V DC guitar pedal power supply or a 9V battery
- 24 months warranty against manufacturing faults
- Packed in a cardboard box and linen draw-string bag
- Fast worldwide shipping via DHL from Denmark. Your pedal is only few days away, no matter where you live. I ship Mondays and Thursdays
PLEASE NOTE: Prices at the webshop are listed without VAT. For customers in the European Union 25% VAT is added at check-out.