Ships from September 2nd 2020. Available to pre-order now (not sold out)
Based on the unique Swedish 1970s Carlin Compressor
The Fisklåda offers a smooth compression which sustains the decay and doesn’t squeeze your attack. The pedal also let's you dial in any amount of great sounding distortion to the compression. From nothing to full-on fuzz
The original Carlin Compressor is famously used by guitarist Reine Fiske from Swedish band Dungen, and the Fisklåda is made in tribute to him. Hence the name. I originally made a two Fisklådas as a custom order back in 2013, as a gift to Reine Fiske from an American music journalist (who also wanted one for himself). The artwork is inspired by a can of Swedish ’Måsens’ brand surströmming (foul smelling fermented herring), and Fisklåda means ”Fish Box” in Swedish.
The Carlin Compressor is a very unique and unusual electronic design, and I liked the custom order Fisklåda pedals so much, I always wanted to revisit it. So here it is, in a limited edition of 40 pedals.
The pedals ships from late September 2020, and they are available to pre-order now.
Demo coming asap.
Fisklåda features and specifications:
- Vintage circuit based on 1970s Carlin Compressor
- Extremely high build quality. Completely handmade in the European Union
- Powder coated enclosure in metallic baby blue with real silk screen printed graphics in three colors
- Runs on a standard ‘Boss-type’ guitar pedal 9V power supply or 9V battery (not included)
- High quality Neutrik jacks
- Rugged upgrade quality footswitch (good for at least 50000 stomps)
- 24 months warranty against manufacturing faults
- Packed in a cardboard box and linen draw-string bag
- Fast worldwide shipping via DHL from Denmark. Your pedal is only few days away, no matter where you live.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices at the webshop are listed without VAT. For customers in the European Union 25% VAT is added at check-out.