IN STOCK (limited availability)
REUSS GERMANIUM BENDER
Perfect 1960s germanium fuzz tones from this amazing little tonebender mark II clone
Made with NPN germanium transistors for mordern power polarity and flawless pedalboard integration
Uncompromising, true boutique construction, completely handmade in the European Union with a carefully selected and matched trio of OC140 germanium transistors (the NPN equivalent to the holy grail OC81 PNPs of 1960s original pedals).
This pedal represents an unparalled level of quality and craftmanship for the money and rivals any high-end fuzz box costing two or three times as much. If you are in the market for that true 1960s British fuzz sound in a compact footprint, at an affordable price, look no further.
Limited availability, made in tiny batches.
Also available in a silicon version which is actually the fuzz circuit of the best-selling old Reuss RF01/02 Repeater Fuzz pedal.
Demo coming a.s.a.p!
Reuss Germanium Bender specifications:
- True to vintage germanium fuzz circuit based on the tonebender mark II, built with carefully matched vintage new old stock OC140 NPN germanium transistors (personally matched by myself)
- Pedalboard friendly negative ground powered (contrary to vintage tonebender pedals which had reverse polarity)
- Extremely high build quality. Completely handmade in the European Union
- No SMD parts. Only vintage-style ’through hole’ construction
- Compact aluminium enclosure in a "peacock sparkle turquoise" metallic powder coat finish with UV printed graphics
- High quality Neutrik jacks, wired by hand
- Mammoth Electronics upgrade quality footswitch (good for at least 15000 stomps)
- Runs on a standard ’Boss-style’ 9V DC guitar pedal power supply or a 9V battery
- 24 months warranty against manufacturing faults
- Ships in a 'reuss' box and linen draw-string bag
- Fast worldwide shipping via DHL from Denmark. Your pedal is only few days away, no matter where you live. I ship Mondays and Thursdays
Inside the Reuss Germanium Bender:
Download the Reuss Germanium Bender manual here
PLEASE NOTE: Prices at the webshop are listed without VAT. For customers in the European Union 25% VAT is added at check-out.