VERY LOW STOCK (limited availability)
Reuss Rite On
Authentic sixties garage fuzz
The Reuss Rite-On is a fun, charming and aggressive silicon fuzz based on the vintage 1960s Mosrite Fuzz-Rite pedal. It's a different fuzz from the usual Fuzz Faces and the Tonebenders. Perfect for buzzy bees-in-a-can types of sounds. Good for garage punk and primal rock'n'roll. Wild and weird.
The pedals are made with vintage new old stock BC329 transistors, which are also found in some of the best sounding vintage Big Muff pedals.
The artwork of the Rite On is designed by my friend and former band mate Jesper 'Yebo' Reginal, head of the Crunchy Frog label and drummer with The Tremolo Beer Gut (and more).
Demo by Arny Zona
Reuss Rite On features and specifications:
- True to vintage circuit based on the 1960s "Fuzz-Rite" pedals
- Vintage new old stock BC329 transistors
- Extremely high build quality. Completely handmade in the European Union
- Vintage-style ’through hole’ construction
- Advanced power supply noise filtering at DC jack
- Compact aluminium enclosure in a metallic blue "vein" powder coat finish with silk screen printed graphics
- High quality Neutrik jacks,
- Upgrade quality footswitch (good for at least 30000 stomps)
- Runs on a standard ’Boss-style’ 9V DC guitar pedal power supply or a 9V battery. Advanced Reuss developed power supply noise filtering circuit makes the pedal tolerate most power supplies
- 24 months warranty against manufacturing faults
- Packed in a cardboard box and linen draw-string bag
- Worldwide shipping from Denmark. Orders posted before 2:00 PM Central European Time on weekdays ships same day
Download the Rite On manual here
PLEASE NOTE: Prices at the webshop are listed without VAT. For customers in the European Union VAT is added at check-out.