LAST FEW - Strictly limited edition of only 12 (twelve) pedals
Reuss B.O.M.B. (Box of Massive Boost)
Super limited edition stand-alone pedal featuring the supercharged clean boost circuit of the Reuss WE-01 ‘Muzzbomb’ Warren Ellis signature pedal
Originally a custom project, the Reuss B.O.M.B. is an extremely limited release of only twelve pedals offered for sale (15 produced in total).
(Most likely, the pedal will see a general release later this year in a different graphic design. Same circuit and electronics layout)
Reuss SM-01 B.O.M.B. specifications:
- Powerful clean boost circuit based on the gain control of vintage mixing desks (same circuit as in the Muzzbomb pedal)
- 100% handmade in the European Union from top-shelf parts
- True bypass switching
- High quality Switchcraft jacks, wired by hand
- Mammoth Electronics upgrade quality footswitches (good for at least 15000 stomps)
- Jacks at the 'top side'
- UV printed aluminium enclosure with a clear 'matte' powdercoat base
- Orange LED (resembling a vintage pilot light)
- 24 months warranty against manufacturing faults
- Powered by a 9V battery (not included) or a standard 'Boss-type' guitar pedal power supply
- Ships in a 'reuss' box and linen draw-string bag
- Fast worldwide shipping via DHL Express from Denmark. Your pedal is only a few days away, no matter where you live (2 days to the US, 3 days to Australia, next day in Europe) Great rates too
Download the B.O.M.B. manual here
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The extreme nature and high amplification of the circuit makes silent true-bypass switching impossible, so you might notice a 'pop' when switching it on. Some repeated switchings after power on will reduce the pop. Adjusting the boost level will re-introduce the pop
Also please note: The 'BOOST LEVEL' control makes a noise when adjusted. This is the nature of this circuit. Not a malfunction - and not the symptom of a bad pot!
PLEASE NOTE: Prices at the webshop are listed without VAT. For customers in the European Union 25% VAT is added at check-out